Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato

Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato: "

She prefers to keep her personal life personal, for the most part, but Selena Gomez finally opened up about a few things during her recent interview with Seventeen magazine.



The “Wizards of Waverly Place” babe admitted that she and Justin Bieber are falling in love with each other as their relationship progresses.



Selena gushed, 'I'm eighteen, and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that.'



As for fellow Disney darling Demi Lovato, 'There's an amount of love that can never -- no matter what -- be taken away or torn apart, no matter the situation. There are certain people who you will always, always love, so if anything, this just reminded me of how much I truly love [Demi].'

"

CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: