Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lady Gaga: New Single, New HBO Special

Lady Gaga: New Single, New HBO Special: "

Her new album Born This Way hits stores later this month, and Lady Gaga is set to release her third single “The Edge of Glory” today.



The “Bad Romance” songstress took to her Twitter page Sunday morning to share, 'My song THE EDGE OF GLORY will be released on itunes tomorrow to begin the countdown to album release! You want to see #TheEdgeSingleCover?'



In addition, Gaga’s first-ever HBO special, “Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour; At Madison Square Garden” was a huge hit with viewers, thanks to 120 minutes of concert footage and fan input.



At the outset, Lady Gaga marvels at the fact that she’s playing Madison Square Garden. 'You know how many times I came to this arena? And now they're opening up these gates for us.'



She also shares, 'I start to think about all the people that have tried to stop me, and I get this super-intense fury. ... I just sometimes feel like a loser still.'

"

CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: