Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Angelina Jolie Talks Voice Issues

Angelina Jolie Talks Voice Issues: "

She voices the character Master Tigress in “Kung Fu Panda 2” but Angelina Jolie says she actually hates the sound of her own voice.



The “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” actress told press, “You know, when you hear your own voice, you can find it quite boring and uninteresting.”



Ang continued, “Suddenly you get very shy that your voice is not enough, because I”m not musical and I don’t know my voice.”



Meanwhile, Jolie had a great time working with Jack Black on the gig. 'I was crazy about him. I had seen him in everything he'd done, but what I really knew him for was music. I don't have musical talent, so I always thought it was really cool that he could be an actor to a lot of us but equally a rock star.'

"

CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: