Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lady Gaga Debuts "Edge of Glory"

Lady Gaga Debuts "Edge of Glory": "
Showing off the softer side of her vocal talents, Lady Gaga has released the third single, 'Edge of Glory,' from her highly-anticipated forthcoming album 'Born this Way.'


The Mother Monster has been teasing the song via her twitter account, writing, “I’m on the edge of glory, and I’m counting on a moment of truth. I’m on the edge of glory, and I’m counting on a moment with you.”


The pop star's final tweet before the big release let followers inch a little closer to its story, telling, 'I need a man who thinks it right when it's so wrong, right on the limits where we know we both belong.'


The rock ballad, along with Gaga's previous super-successful singles 'Born This Way' and 'Judas' will hit stores when the record debuts May 23.



"

CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: