Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Katy Perry Covers Vanity Fair June 2011

Katy Perry Covers Vanity Fair June 2011: "

Finding herself chosen to grace the well-known magazine's latest issue, Katy Perry is featured on the front page of Vanity Fair's June 2011 issue.



The 'Firework' singer, who's currently on her California Dreams tour in Australia, spoke with VF about a number of topics ranging from the entertainment industry to married life with actor husband, Russell Brand.



Highlights from Miss Perry's interview from Vanity Fair are as follows:



On the cut-throat entertainment industry: “I don’t take anything for granted. There are 500 other girls right behind me. And I know that, because I was one of them. I remember what it’s like to be someone who’s always trying to get there—sending out tons of e-mails … trying to connect with some person who could connect me with some other person. And I wouldn’t be working at this pace now if I didn’t truly know that fame is fleeting.”



On married life with Russell Brand: “[There is] never a dull moment. [He has] never lied to me once. I trust him; there’s just a level of trust that we’ve built up.”



On her music career: “[It's] like an artichoke. People might think that the leaves are tasty and buttered up and delicious, and they don’t even know that there’s something magical hidden at the base of it. There’s a whole other side [of me] that people didn’t know existed.”



On her and Russell's opposing views of religion: “I come from a very non-accepting family, but I’m very accepting. Russell is into Hinduism, and I’m not [really] involved in it. He meditates in the morning and the evening; I’m starting to do it more because it really centers me. [But] I just let him be him, and he lets me be me.”

"

CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: