Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s On-Camera Smooch

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s On-Camera Smooch: "

They’ve been playing it coy about their relationship, but after being caught kissing on camera Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have lost all romantic deniability.



The “One Less Lonely Girl” singer and the “Wizards of Waverly Place” babe shared a smooch during a press conference in Indonesia, and luckily someone was taping it.



Last month, Gomez gave an interview with Seventeen magazine in which she indirectly stated that she was tired of keeping her romance with Bieber on the down low.



Selena explained, 'I don't like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I'm 18, and I'm going to fall in love. I'm going to hang out with people, and I'm going to explore myself, and I'm okay with that.'

"

CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: