Saturday, October 23, 2010

[Google Fast Flip] Top Model's Top Winner

Sent to you by nelioinac via Google Fast Flip:



Top Model's Top Winner

by Carita Rizzo Model Ann Ward initially stood out this season on the CW's America's Next Top Model (Wednesdays, 8/7c) due to the controversy surrounding her tiny waist. But she's now turning heads for being the first contestant in history to win five elimination challenges in a row. TV Guide Magazine: No one has ever won five big challenges in a row. How does that feel? Ward: I was so proud of myself for accomplishing something so huge! Watching it at home, it kind of sunk in some more. I'm so excited to have broken a record! TV Guide Magazine: Despite these victories, what did you feel you needed to improve? Ward: I definitely didn't feel too great about the expression I made during my walk. Also, my shyness was something I was struggling with a lot. TV Guide Magazine: You've said that you can eat pretty much anything and not gain weight. What's your biggest indulgence? Ward: The food I could probably never pass up is cake. That and any kind of chocolate. TV Guide Magazine: How did you feel about the controversy over your super-skinnyness? Ward: I was confident people would find out what I was like and what issues I had [with being so tall at 6'2"]. I'm proud that I'm doing well so far, especially after going into the competition with insecurities. TV Guide Magazine: What would you say to girls bullied for being different? Ward: I would say not to let it get to you no matter what. When people bully, it's because they are insecure. Different isn't always a bad thing. Don't let bullies take away the fact that we are all unique and all have things special about us....

Read full story

No comments: