Saturday, August 20, 2011

Who Does Joe Jonas Want To Be In A Band With Besides His Brothers?

Who Does Joe Jonas Want To Be In A Band With Besides His Brothers?:



Joe Jonas revealed to The Independent that he has some artists he would like to be part of a band with, and they aren’t his brothers Kevin and Nick! Here’s who Joe wants to perform with:





I want Sting on bass, for obvious reasons really. He’s a fantastic artist, an incredible guy and I think he would do a really great job. I really want a hype man for my band, is that allowed? It would be Kanye West because I feel like he just owns it, he’s 100 percent hype and he’s got such a cool vibe to him. Everything he does is so exciting. It would be a pretty interesting group, I reckon. Something different for people to hear anyway! I’m confident it would sound cool.



Hmm…we wonder if these three will ever team up for a track?



CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: