Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sean Kingston Says That Justin Bieber Is A Loyal Friend

Sean Kingston Says That Justin Bieber Is A Loyal Friend:



During Sean Kingston’s MTV special he spoke about his good friend Justin Bieber. Justin was really worried after Sean got in a jet skiing accident recently and Sean spoke about how Justin tried to reach out to everyone close to him to find out how he was:





That’s my lil’ bro man… I see that he’s a loyal friend. For me to be in a life or death situation like that and then for me to come out of the hospital and know that he’s calling my mum, calling my manager, calling everybody asking how I’m doing, I see that he’s a great friend; a great, true person at heart.



We love these two as friends!



CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: