Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Ariel Merideth on Vogue.it

Ariel Merideth on Vogue.it: "

IMG model Ariel Meredith was recently interviewed by Bethann Hardison for Vogue.it. She dishes about her likes and dislikes, personal style, and fashion icons that inspire her. Also, check out Italian Vogue’s exclusive video of Ariel as well as a sampling of the interview!






Ariel comes from Shreveport, Louisiana. She is happy to be southern and loves what family brings. So she goes home every chance she gets. We first met backstage at a Vera Wang Spring collection.


Since Vera doesn’t use girls of color per se, I was surprised, not only had I not seen Ariel before, but she was perfect for designer collections. I complimented her and had hope to see more of her. Little by little I have.


Besides opening a show for Vera Wang, Ariel had an exclusive appearance for Louis Vuitton, worked for Sophie Theallet, Diesel and Dolce & Gabbana. Worked with Mario Testino, Patrick Demarchelier, Matt Jones, Arthur Elgort, Ben Watts, to name a few. Has appeared in V Magazine, Sports Illustrated, Marie Claire, Glamour and will appear on a upcoming cover of Italian Elle.


Name

Ariel Meredith.


What’s next/Dream Gig

“Everything and more (owning my own business).”

“Being my own boss. I would love to open my own café.”


Personal style/Fashion Tip

“Chic and sexy.” “Know your body!”


Favorite music

“I love all varieties of music. I love Jazz, Pop, R&B, Soul.”


Favorite food

“Sushi.”


Favorite drink

“Strawberry soda and Dr. Pepper.”



Style icon

Dorothy Dandridge.


First thing in the morning

“I get up, have some breakfast and I walk my dogs.”


Last thing before bed

“I wash my face and moisturize.”


Personal motto

“With rejection comes acceptance.”




Filed under: UNCATAGORIZED
Ariel Merideth - Italian Vogue
"

CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: