Sunday, February 24, 2013

PHOTO : Rihanna: Nude with Kate Moss for 'V Magazine' Spring 2013!

PHOTO Rihanna: Nude with Kate Moss for 'V Magazine' Spring 2013!:

Rihanna: Nude with Kate Moss for 'V Magazine' Spring 2013!
PHOTO : Rihanna: Nude with Kate Moss for 'V Magazine' Spring 2013!
 

Rihanna goes nude with just Kate Moss shielding her on the cover of V Magazine‘s “Dynamic Duos” issue for Spring 2013, on newsstands February 28.
Here is what the 25-year-old singer had to share with the mag:
On not knowing Kate had a kid: “I didn’t know she had a child, and she still looks like this? So there is still hope for people who want babies and still want to be sexy.”
On Kate wanting to join the Mario Testino shoot: “Kate overheard us talking and she said, ‘I want to do it with you!’ Again, I was like, Are you f**cking kidding me?”…”I was dying on the inside. All my fantasies were coming true: Mario, V, Kate Moss.”
On getting naked for the shoot: “And that was the best shot… Take her top off and put that b*tch on my lap!”
On not reading gossip: “I don’t read it anymore. I already have too many voices in my head right now! I don’t have room for that other stuff. If I let that other stuff in, it’ll take the space of productive sh*t, and that isn’t good.”
For more from Rihanna and Kate, visit VMagazine.com!


CELEBRITY NEWS
FREE MUSIC - PALCO MP3

No comments: