Celebrity News. The personal blog of Guerson Brothers, artists from Brazil presenting their music mp3 and music video photo blog on Palco MP3, Last FM, Garagem MP3 and Trama UOL Music. Download Music Legally. Preteen Models. CNN News. Yahoo News. Google News.
Manager Viva Models(Paris), Why Not Model Agency (Milan), DNA Model Management (New York),Photogenics (Los Angeles)
Lindsay Marie Ellingson (born November 19, 1986 in California) is an American fashion model. She has modeled for Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Proenza Schouler, Valentino, Christian Dior, and others.
Prior to being discovered on the street, she went to college at the UC San Diego to study biology. After a test shoot, she was sent to Paris by her model agency, where she met John Galliano who put her on the map.
Ellingson first walked the runway in the Spring/Summer 2005 ready-to-wear shows. She has walked in numerous shows including Shiatzy Chen, Blumarine, Chanel, Christian Dior, John Galliano, Gucci, Valentino, Lacoste, Victorias Secret, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Giorgio Armani. Her campaigns include Moschino, DKNY, MAC, Dolce and Gabbana, Charles David, H&M, and Tommy Hilfiger. She has graced the covers of Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, D Magazine, GQ and L'Officiel internationally and has appeared in the pages of Allure, Flair, V, and i-D as well.
She has been walking for Victoria's Secret for 5 straight years. Ellingson and Emanuela de Paula were chosen to be spokeswomen for "Body by Victoria" by Victoria's Secret alongside Alessandra Ambrosio and Marisa Miller; she was also a featured model in the 2010 Victoria's Secret "SWIM" catalog. She is currently listed as one of the brand's 12 "supermodels" and was one of the featured models during the 2009 fashion show. In 2011, she became one of the brand's signature Angels, as well as the face of its perfume line VS Attractions and its new bra, Gorgeous.
As of 2011, she is one of the faces of Clarins.
In 2012, Ellingson was featured in Jacques Olivar's Forever Young photobook.
1. California Births, 1905 - 1995, Lindsay Marie Ellingson
2. a b c d "Lindsay Ellingson at the Fashion Model Directory". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/Lindsay_Ellingson. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
4. a b c "Lindsay Ellingson - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". Nymag.com. 1986-11-19. http://nymag.com/fashion/models/lellingson/lindsayellingson/. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
5. "Lindsay Ellingson - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". Nymag.com. 1986-11-19. http://nymag.com/fashion/models/lellingson/lindsayellingson/#slide1&ss3. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
6. a b "Lindsay Ellingson - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". Nymag.com. 1986-11-19. http://nymag.com/fashion/models/lellingson/lindsayellingson/#slide1&ss2. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
7. a b "Lindsay Ellingson - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. http://models.com/models/lindsay-ellingson. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
8. Go Behind the Scenes of the Victoria's Secret Swim Catalog! ETonline.com.
9. "Lindsay Ellingson: Get to know the Victoria's Secret Supermodel at VS All Access". Vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com. http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/supermodels/lindsay-ellingson/. Retrieved 2011-10-28.