Friday, July 15, 2011

Lady GaGa Lands in New York City

Lady GaGa Lands in New York City: "

She’s always on the go, and last night (July 14) Lady Gaga was spotted at JFK International Airport in New York City.



The “Edge of Glory” songstress sported yet another one of her bizarre outfits as she strolled past some paparazzi on her way through the terminal.



And it sounds like GaGa has made a friend in Cher, as the “If I Could Turn Back Time” legend scored a song from the Lady.



Cher tweeted, "Just walked in from studio! I Finished 1st track on new cd &........GAGA 'YOU ARE THE GREATEST THING TO ME… It's not a duet !"



She added, "Wait ! I would love duet with GaGa, but She Gave Me GREAT Song & I'm beyond Grateful!!!! It's called 'The Greatest Thing.’ No Where have I said that GaGa & I r Doing a duet ! Would I love it ? Of Course !!! If I hear something you'll b the 1st to know !"

"

CELEBRITY NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments: