Tuesday, November 02, 2010

[Google Fast Flip] Hot Pics - Bonding With Bieber - Will Ferrell - Justin Bieber - UsM...

Sent to you by nelioinac via Google Fast Flip:

JUSTIN BIEBER NEWS



Hot Pics - Bonding With Bieber - Will Ferrell - Justin Bieber - UsM...

Credit: Todd Williamson/WireImage.com Will Ferrell and Justin Bieber attended the L.A. premiere of "Megamind" on Saturday. Comment by signing in with or creating your Facebook account by clicking below. You must sign in with Facebook in order to comment. I hope this "Beaver" phase ends soon. I despise this loser I try to relate by recalling who I liked in the 80's,but I can't remember anyone this annoying or dorky. This kid drives me crazy. And to top it off he throws those glasses on that look terrible on everyone. Can't wait for him to go away. Im so over this kid, does he even attend school or have a tutor following him around all the time? I wouldn't mind his money tho What the Jolie-Pitt Kids Did for Halloween...

Read full story

No comments: